NOTE: Feel free to edit my page, don't published it without my permission.
Norm of the North: King Sized Adventure is a 2019 American 3D computer-animated comedy adventure direct-to-video movie produced by Splash Entertainment and distributed by Lionsgate Home Entertainment as a sequel to Norm of the North: Keys to the Kingdom.
An ancient Chinese artifact has been stolen by a villainous archaeologist named Dexter. With the help of his lemming friends, Norm must keep his word and embark on a journey across the world to help recover the artifact for the people of China.
Why It Sucks
Warning: Do not insert any points among the lines of “no one wanted this film” in this section.
- As with Keys to the Kingdom, and the first film, the CGI is even worse than the first two films.
- The plot is still stupid, and cliched.
- The writing is STILL worse than the first two films.
- Racist jokes in the film.
- It’s unknown, but there are a few fake reviews of the film on IMDB, likely written by either Lionsgate, Splash Entertainment employees or Mike Young himself.