The Pink Panther (2006)
The Pink Panther is a 2006 reboot of the Pink Panther franchise. It was the first Pink Panther film in 13 years after Son of the Pink Panther was released in 1993 and flopped at the box office.
Inspector Jacques Clouseau is called in to investigate the mysterious murder of a French football coach and the theft of a precious jewel, the Pink Panther diamond.
Why It Sucks
- Steve Martin's performance as Inspector Clouseau is horrific.
- The film doesn't have the same charm as the original films that starred Peter Sellers.
- The jokes are atrocious.
- Boring and pointless supporting characters.
- Tiresome storyline.
- Very Misleading title: The Pink Panther we knew somehow doesn’t appear in the film.
- Good slapstick scenes.
- The original Pink Panther theme is used, which is a nice nod to the previous films.