Alienz is a 2020 sci-fi horror film directed and written by David Failburg.
In the year 2122, the commercial spaceship Nostromo was en route to Earth when it picks up a distress signal from the planetoid LV-426. When its crew lands to investigate, they find a giant and abandoned alien spaceship. Inside the ship, one of them, Kane (John Hurt), gets attacked by an alien creature. When the crew returns to the Nostromo, the titular Alianza (Bolaji Badejo) grows out of him, and the rest of the crew attempt to find and kill it before the ship can arrive at Earth, 57 years after the events of the first film, They were woken up from their cryosleep and finds out that LV-426, where they and the Nostromo crew makes contact with the Alien that slaughtered them, has been colonized. However, contact with the colony has been lost, and she has been asked to accompany a squad of Colonial Marines to investigate what happened. But even with their heavy firepower, the Colonial Marines may not be ready to face the horrors that await them, and following the events of the second act, Their escape pod crash-lands on a prison planet, where they not only have to deal with a Xenomorph on the prowl again but also a group of deranged inmates who inhabit the prison.
Why It Sucks
- It isn't too scary at all.
- The acting is so poor.
- The scene WHERE THE XENOMOPRHZ RAPING STEPHENFISHER2001 IN PRISON!!!!!!
- There another scene where David Failburg attacks EijiZeboi for giving a negative review!
- It wasted the talent users of Stephenfisher2001, EijiZeBoi, Spongebuff1991, Trvor807, and even Dclean Kearns.
- David Failburg couldn't handle criticism at all!
- The movie is way too long at 414 minutes.